I'm gonna let you finish but I wrote a recap

aztecskin

LINK TO THAT RECAP YO

Forum only comments:

Uy. This offense is better when it spreads it out. I don't like switching QBs mid-season but I wouldn't hate it if Osborn or McNulty stepped in to try their hand and running the offense from a 3-WR set.

I'm getting a little worried that MTSU may not be as bad as I thought they'd be. I'm kinda scared of ULM and ULL too.

I'll log off and read.

I don't want to give up on Thompson, but want to see Osborne mixed in with him (kind of like Troy does at times with its backup qb, but for more plays, and used enough that it's not obvious it will be a pass when he's in there). The overall point would be to score more points. I really think this could help Thompson by giving him a breather and a chance to talk with the coaches on the sidelines about what to do when he goes in next.

• Upvote 2