Where's Chaz Sampson?

GreenBat

Just wondered if anybody has information on Chaz Sampson. I thought he was going to play a big part in Chico's offense this season? He hasn't played a second in the first three games. Just wondering if he's hurt, in Mac's doghouse or even still on the team? I mean the guy is 6-5 and should be able to at least be a threat in the RedZone. Anybody have any information on him?

• Upvote 1

Just wondered if anybody has information on Chaz Sampson. I thought he was going to play a big part in Chico's offense this season? He hasn't played a second in the first three games. Just wondering if he's hurt, in Mac's doghouse or even still on the team? I mean the guy is 6-5 and should be able to at least be a threat in the RedZone. Anybody have any information on him?

Bad spring. Didn't make the 2 deep. Hopefully next year.

• Upvote 1

I don't see why they don't at least give him a chance.

I don't think the statement size matters is true, because it definitely helps. If someone doesn't use their size as an advantage than it doesn't matter. Just like natural speed, height is a gift from God that can't be teached and if a player can use it properly and well round their game then it can be a big-time advantage.

I don't see why they don't at least give him a chance.

I don't think the statement size matters is true, because it definitely helps. If someone doesn't use their size as an advantage than it doesn't matter. Just like natural speed, height is a gift from God that can't be teached and if a player can use it properly and well round their game then it can be a big-time advantage.

Quite frankly, if the guy is not showing them what they need to see in practice, I don't want him in the game. What kind of message would that send to the other players?

The only time I would be okay with it is if the guys ahead of him are in some sort of meltdown.

Chaz, here's hoping you get it together and see the field for some action that doesn't involve your parents and flowers on Senior Day.

Quite frankly, if the guy is not showing them what they need to see in practice, I don't want him in the game. What kind of message would that send to the other players?

The only time I would be okay with it is if the guys ahead of him are in some sort of meltdown.

Chaz, here's hoping you get it together and see the field for some action that doesn't involve your parents and flowers on Senior Day.

I agree. I wish I could see how things are going in practice but I haven't so I can't say how close or far he is from Delgado and Bynes.

We've been struggling to get the ball into our established play-maker's...namely Brelan Chancellor...on a consistent basis. Let's concern ourselves more with getting Chancellor, Delgado and Bynes touches rather than one red-shirt and one true freshman who didn't push a couple of walk-ons off the 2-deep.

• Upvote 2

We've been struggling to get the ball into our established play-maker's...namely Brelan Chancellor...on a consistent basis. Let's concern ourselves more with getting Chancellor, Delgado and Bynes touches rather than one red-shirt and one true freshman who didn't push a couple of walk-ons off the 2-deep.

Yes.

Also, forget about wide receiver. It's the defensive line that holds the key to our success or failure this season. Got to stop the run.

• Upvote 1

Well, since Mac was quoted in fall practice stating that Harris would contribute this year and had been a surprise in practice, I thought it was an honest question to ask.