My First Game At Apogee Stadium This Weekend!

chrisfisher

Get there earlier than four hours- it will go by too quickly.

I drove up from Houston Saturday for the TSU game. I got there at one to tailgate w/ my buds who had been out there since 10. I wish I would have left earlier.

Will do. I plan to arrive around 12 or 1.

I'm blown away by the hospitality.

Many thanks for the invites to tailgate goes out to:

Sound_Man

untcampbell

Travis Scott

KingDL1

mgfan

kalebschumann

Travis

Hopefully, I didn't forgot anyone. If you could PM me your first names that would helpful so I am not asking for folks by their GMG user names. My name is my user name: Chris Fisher

Not sure that I will have time to make every tail gait by gametime, but I'll sure try.

Thanks again everyone. Really looking forward to this trip!

I'm blown away by the hospitality.

Many thanks for the invites to tailgate goes out to:

Sound_Man

untcampbell

Travis Scott

KingDL1

mgfan

kalebschumann

Travis

Hopefully, I didn't forgot anyone. If you could PM me your first names that would helpful so I am not asking for folks by their GMG user names. My name is my user name: Chris Fisher

Not sure that I will have time to make every tail gait by gametime, but I'll sure try.

Thanks again everyone. Really looking forward to this trip!

Heck, Man, it's the great Mean Green Nation and you are FAMILY!!!!! We may bicker here about a multitude of things, but at the end of the day, we are all members of the Mean Green Nation! And, that's all that matters to me! At least that's the way i see it!

• Upvote 1

Heck, Man, it's the great Mean Green Nation and you are FAMILY!!!!! We may bicker here about a multitude of things, but at the end of the day, we are all members of the Mean Green Nation! And, that's all that matters to me! At least that's the way i see it!

Agreed!