Props from "The Ticket"

Marty

Listening to the Hardline on the way home as they were doing their weekly college roundup segment. Corby commented on the UT-Ole Miss game, A&M-SMU, & then started talking about Notre Dame. I figured they would ignore NT or have some snide remark but lo and behold, Corby actually had some positive things to say. "North Texas can play!" was his first comment & then he went on to say how much he liked the direction we were headed under Coach Mac, he even threw in a dig at TD.

I'm not a big fan of Corby but I did enjoy listening to him today!

I was listening to North Texas alum Randy Galloway while driving home last night. He was talking about college games this weekend and about his fondness for Kansas State. Then he said, "Ya know where the best college game is this weekend ? It's up in Denton." He went on to say how well NT was doing and how much he liked Coach McCARTNEY. He sure did like Coach McCartney. Finally, one of his collegues mentioned that our coach's name was McCarney. "Oh" said Randy. I guess I was confusing him with that singer from Liverpool."

Beat Troy

Win The Sun Belt

GO MEAN GREEN

Edited by greenjoe
  • Upvote 1

Listening to the Hardline on the way home as they were doing their weekly college roundup segment. Corby commented on the UT-Ole Miss game, A&M-SMU, & then started talking about Notre Dame. I figured they would ignore NT or have some snide remark but lo and behold, Corby actually had some positive things to say. "North Texas can play!" was his first comment & then he went on to say how much he liked the direction we were headed under Coach Mac, he even threw in a dig at TD.

I'm not a big fan of Corby but I did enjoy listening to him today!

Well thank god, first week of the season corny was just taking a dump on how bad Unt plays and how they at gonna get handled when they head over to baton rouge... But I don't listen to the ticket for sports news anyways, corby's opinions are the same ones he found that morning when he picked up the newspaper or turned on espn