I have this insatiable hunger...

Christopher Walker

So my entire time here at UNT, I've been to every home game, watched as many away as I could, have bewn happy to pedicab folks to Apogee, and my football appetite has been satiated.

I grew up in a football-friendly environment; originally from the Atlanta, GA area, graduated high school with Ryan Mallett (yes, that Texas High School). All has been pretty cool thusfar.

But something clicked this year. I wanted to support and cheer on in new ways: I created a meme-moniker for McCarney, joined this forum, and will be assisting the Alumni Pavillion in gamed at prep, etc.

And to the soon-ire of my wife, I cannot meet this hunger to consume all information related to our football team. I'm google-news searching, researching highlight clips over an over, an this site is on an hourly refresh-click.

Is this.... Is this what the elder-statesmen call...

....spirit??

• Upvote 6

So my entire time here at UNT, I've been to every home game, watched as many away as I could, have bewn happy to pedicab folks to Apogee, and my football appetite has been satiated.

I grew up in a football-friendly environment; originally from the Atlanta, GA area, graduated high school with Ryan Mallett (yes, that Texas High School). All has been pretty cool thusfar.

But something clicked this year. I wanted to support and cheer on in new ways: I created a meme-moniker for McCarney, joined this forum, and will be assisting the Alumni Pavillion in gamed at prep, etc.

And to the soon-ire of my wife, I cannot meet this hunger to consume all information related to our football team. I'm google-news searching, researching highlight clips over an over, an this site is on an hourly refresh-click.

....spirit??

Don't worry....this site is the first thing I check in the morning and last site I check before sleeping. Sometimes I wake up and check in the middle of the night. These are normal symptoms of being a die-hard fan and while most wives, girlfriends, family members and friends will not understand the hunger.... you are in company with many that do.

....spirit??

Glad to have you in the fold and am a fan of your macmoniker!