Green Bracelets

Grant.UNT

Alright, so we have talked a bunch about getting these. I am tempted to order 100 tha say "GO MEAN GREEN". I'm tired of tlaking about it. Unfortunately, I can't have them for about 2 weeks.

$3 per, thoughts??

How many takers would I have?

Any better ideas for the wording? I think that is pretty simple, and straight forward. They have kid size and adult size. I'm thinking just 200 adult even though I could totally wear a child size.

They will be green debossed with no fill in color that just say GO MEAN GREEN>

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Alright, so we have talked a bunch about getting these. I am tempted to order 100 tha say "GO MEAN GREEN". I'm tired of tlaking about it. Unfortunately, I can't have them for about 2 weeks.

$3 per, thoughts??

How many takers would I have?

Any better ideas for the wording? I think that is pretty simple, and straight forward. They have kid size and adult size. I'm thinking just 200 adult even though I could totally wear a child size.

They will be green debossed with no fill in color that just say GO MEAN GREEN>

Sounds like you may have 100 cool bracelets for yourself to wear, unless you plan on selling them trenchcoat-watch style.

• Upvote 2

So, apparently that is a registered trademark. :D Rolando Rivas is the man I spoke with.

Basically, I would have to give my money to a university organization, who could buy from an authorized wholesaler, who would pay a royalty to the school to make the bracelets. Then they would make them, send them back to the university organization I was affiliated with, they would give them to me. I could sell them for whatever cost, and then donate the money back to the school that already received royalties to make the bracelets. Lots of red tape for a stupid rubber bracelet.

Long story short, "You'll get nothing and like it Spaulding!"

Edited by Grant.UNT