How Are Arkansas Fans Taking the La-Monroe Loss?

rcade

Their reactions to this are crazier than helmet stickers for the mean green brigade threads in this place. People take this little pastime that is college football waaaay to seriously.

Honestly, if I had a wife who hit the jack a little t oo hard, and the worst thing that results is that she threw on a scrappy head, and started singing at the computer, I think I'd probably be having a good time of it.

Their reactions to this are crazier than helmet stickers for the mean green brigade threads in this place. People take this little pastime that is college football waaaay to seriously.

Honestly, if I had a wife who hit the jack a little t oo hard, and the worst thing that results is that she threw on a scrappy head, and started singing at the computer, I think I'd probably be having a good time of it.

Ya, but this lady probably has kids...could you imagine the hell her kids are going to get at school?

I am still quite blown away that a ULM program annually operating on a shoe-string budget has the biggest win in Sun Belt Conference history and trumps any of our other member schools all time greatest wins including North Texas win over Tennessee with what now seems light years ago.

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen