Dunbar headed to TSU game?

GreenBat

lance dunbar@Dunbar_CDB5

I'm thinking about going support the mean green tomorrowDetails Expand Collapse

44m6w7aoiph0zabpr9b71ev_normal.jpegEric Capper@Eric_Capper

C'mon... you are always welcome. RT @dunbar_cdb5: I'm thinking about going support the mean green tomorrow

Details Expand Collapse

28mimage_normal.jpglance dunbar@Dunbar_CDB5

@Eric_Capper I'm just playing cap I just need a ticket

Details Expand Collapse

27m6w7aoiph0zabpr9b71ev_normal.jpegEric Capper@Eric_Capper

@dunbar_cdb5 Call me or text me... we will get you hooked up.

View conversation Hide conversation

• Upvote 1

Since he's asking for a ticket, I guess we should not expect much in the way of financial help from Lance.

Hope that is a joke. Doubt he asking for the ticket for money reasons, probably just wants to be in an area with AD/Football team personnel...Also, despite being in the NFL, not like he is really raking in the dough and he has 0 job security.

• Upvote 2

Since he's asking for a ticket, I guess we should not expect much in the way of financial help from Lance.

If this was tongue-in-cheek, then disregard what I'm about to say. Practice squad guys aren't exactly swimming in money. At least let the guy get on a 53-man roster before you start worrying about him giving back.

If this was tongue-in-cheek, then disregard what I'm about to say. Practice squad guys aren't exactly swimming in money. At least let the guy get on a 53-man roster before you start worrying about him giving back.

Nah... He's making a lot more than most of the young alumni that we bitch about for taking advantage of the recent graduate program....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I'm going to quit posting these notes. All they do is turn into shit on somebody sessions.

Twitter is a curse.

And Lance can have my extra club seat if he wants it. Of course, I'm gonna ass whip him with under-educated football fan talk all game long.

Otherwise, y'all are dumb.

If lance wants to sit down with the common folk, my 5 year old and I mightl have an extra ticket. My daughter knows 2 names associated with UNT football: Lance Dunbar and Dan McCarney. I am not sure who would be more excited, me or her.

We would love to have you lance.

Edit: Sorry lance, found a friend to attend with my daughter and I. Go mean green!

Edited by SHOSS
  • Upvote 2

Nah... He's making a lot more than most of the young alumni that we bitch about for taking advantage of the recent graduate program....

At least 4k a week while on the practice squad... Still not bad. But I don't think the current rushing record holder should have to buy anything at that stadium . I would like t think if he earned a contract he'd help the school out. Needles to say Lance can have my measly first row 40yrd line tickets if he wanted them.

Edited by filmerj

Wow! I guess if there is a game honoring Lance Dunbar, he will have to pay his own way in. Never let it be said that we are not a greatful bunch.

If we retire his jersey should we make him pay for it first? Just wondering.

For those who didn't understand my sarcastically joking remarks, let me clarify.

Lance should be given a key to the stadium and his jersey inshrined.

How much does he still mean to this team? He should be invited to sit with potential recruits at every home game. How much of an impact could he have on recruiting? I would like to see his UNT & cowboy highlights shown during UNT games.

His contibutions to UNT go far beyond money.