UNT @ St Louis

NT03

Damn -- look at their non conference schedule:

With Kansas, A&M, Washington, New Mexico, Valpo and North Texas

That seems pretty tough to me.

Yes, I don't really know what they are complaining about. Their conference RPI is probably pretty good too. The trouble with SLU is, they are going to have trouble finding RPI teams higher than them.

Gah lee they have no idea what's gonna hit them

I hope you are only making the point that we might be tougher than they expect us to be, and you're not making a prediction that we will in anyway control the game. This is going to be one of, if not the, toughest game on our schedule including creighton and preseason NIT. SLU was supposed to be the mid major leader last year, and I don't think they've lost too much from last year.

Going to be a great season for the Mean green and the Mean green Nation. Let's not, however, get too full of ourselves here...this is looking like a pretty tough early season schedule, which should, of course, set UNT up well for the Conference run and title shot, but like is mentioned about...St. Louis is looking to be in the NATION'S Top ten in early polls. Big test for the Mean green, but one I am looking forward to watching...Mean Green is definitely going to open some eyes this season......but, beating national top ten teams is still going to be a challenge.

Can happen...no doubt about it...and that's what I'll be looking forward to, but not going to predict winning 'em all......just the majority and another 20+ win season...and the tournament crown...and an NCAA win...and.....but, let's not get too ahead of ourselves here...YET! :thumbsu:

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...