Dunbar Not Activated

Eagle-96

I think that means Witten still might play...

I agree 100%. That is too bad for Lance but he will get his chance. I believe Practice Squad members are on the sidelines in civies for home games but do not usually travel with the team. Not sure of the NFL rules on people on the sidelines but since LD travelled with the team, do they leave him back at the hotel?

Edited by Eagle-96

According to ESPN, the Cowboys had planned to sign Dunbar and waive newly signed TE Colin Cochart. They opted to inactivate Cochart instead. Looks like insurance in case Witten stays out longer. Dunbar was to be used as a return man on punts and kick-offs tonight. Also metioned that Dunbar will be on the sidelines for tonights game. keep your head up Lance. You will get your chance.

• Upvote 1

To be clear, I don't really care for the Cowboys in the first place. I used to be a fan, but I absolutely despise Jerry Jones. But yes, I hate them more now because they are dragging all this out. They even went as far as to sign Colin Cochart two days ago and then waive him the next day.

This is obviously a Jerry Jones-specific behavior. Like, it doesn't happen anywhere else in the NFL, at any other possible time.