Questions for Saturday

Gents,

I have yet to go to a game at Apogee. Lived out of state all last season, so forgive me.

I plan on heading in Saturday for the game and had a couple of questions around tailgating.

I read on here already that you can park at Fouts for $10, but I don't want to park at Fouts. I hear all these stories of last season actually being able to tailgate in GRASS, close to the stadium. Where can this be done? And what time should I arrive to ensure myself a spot where I want to be? How do you access these lots?

A general overview of help will be greatly appreciated. Beyond excited to go to my first game at the new facility.

Thanks in advance.

• Upvote 1

If you wish to park in the parking lot adjacent to the dorm/AD Center/Stadium you must have a parking pass. This area has grass tailgating rows or you can hump your gear the short distance to the Hill and tailgate.

You may park across the street from the stadium, next to the softball field, which is a grass lot for $20 and tailgate there.

Or you can park at Fouts for $10/$20 and hump your gear to the Hill for tailgating.

As far as free parking near the stadium (Eagle Point) there isn't any.

Edited by adman

To get to the lots that you want to get to, you have to be a member of the Mean Green Club. There is a $20 lot next to the Softball field directly west of the stadium, but that will put you on the opposite side of the Stadium from the hill.

I think they allow you to drop off your tailgating stuff in the old Hilton parking lot a up till 3PM and then go park at Fouts, but I may be wrong.