MGN recap video LSU

aztecskin

I still can't get over that OBVIOUS hold on LSU's first TD.

When watching it live I thought, "well that play is coming back." Then I waited, and waited and waited and NOTHING. I couldn't believe it.

Yep, thinking the exact same thing. I replayed it over and over again. You're already up against it playing LSU, on the road, at night but when the ref isn't going to call a hook right in front of his face - you're 5% chance goes to 0!

For those of you who want to see it, look on the left hashmark on the first TD run and the hook by the receiver on a crack back block. You can't miss it. He spins the LB around with a ref standing 1 yard from the hold.

• Upvote 2

Good job on this recap vid! I usually stay out of this stuff but I am really interested on whether or not we have filed a complaint on this blatantly missed call. That gives them an early long touchdown run and changes the entire complexion of the game.

The block on Lee? Yeah that should have been called but the real damage was done when they created a 8 yard hole for Hilliard to run through.

Btw, anyone know where, if anywhere, there will be video of this weeks game beside MGPremium?

It's on TXA 21 in the Dallas area. It is also showing on the programming guide for ESPN3.

• Upvote 1