Any UNT/LSU watching get togethers in Houston Saturday?

cjones

I had already invited some NT alum friends a few weeks ago to watch the game at my house, so not this time. Besides, I really don't want to watch the game anywhere where I'm outnumbered by LSU fans. If anyone wants to drive out to Sugar Land to join us, send me a PM.

My general thoughts:

Texadelphia - I love their sandwiches, but I think it's a lousy place to watch a game - no big screens. And the last time we tried to watch an NT game there, they promised they would have it, only to find out that the game was blacked out in Houston, and they hadn't even checked the schedule. So I have no confidence they will do anything for us.

SRO - I loved having game watching parties there, and the manager was always good to us, but the safely of that mall parking lot was questionable 6+ years ago, and has to be worse now - even the JCPenney has closed. And we would definitely be overwhelmed by LSU fans there.

So I guess for this game, anyway - to each, his own.