Texas Southern is asking for a major beatdown

UNTstormchaser

http://www.tsu.edu/Athletics/sports_pdf/mens-sports/football/fbschedule2012.pdf

North Texas State??? Really??? You know...this would be slightly acceptable for an out of state school that has no clue but........this is a pretty stupid screwup on their part. Obviously, no big deal, but I'd like to beat them by 90 now just to spite their idiocy.

• Upvote 6

Well, I hope that they don't bring their "Ocean of Soul" to the game. The GB might get schooled in showmanship. They might challenge us to a "5th quarter" competition like in this video...

Also, we USED to have a great drumline. If the "Ocean" comes to Denton, I wonder if our drumline will get challenged by these guys, like in the movie "DRUMLINE"....which I really liked.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

Well, I hope that they don't bring their "Ocean of Soul" to the game. The GB might get schooled in showmanship. They might challenge us to a "5th quarter" competition like in this video...

Also, we USED to have a great drumline. If the "Ocean" comes to Denton, I wonder if our drumline will get challenged by these guys, like in the movie "DRUMLINE"....which I really liked.

I could care less what their band plays as long as we win by 40 plus.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Heck, I am hoping they do bring the "Ocean". It will be a blast! I'm sure our band will rise to the occasion. In fact, they half time show alone would be worth the price of admission.

• Upvote 2

http://www.tsu.edu/A...chedule2012.pdf

North Texas State??? Really??? You know...this would be slightly acceptable for an out of state school that has no clue but........this is a pretty stupid screwup on their part. Obviously, no big deal, but I'd like to beat them by 90 now just to spite their idiocy.

I mean, it is Texas Southern...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

$20?

20¢?

• Upvote 1

Good to know that Bee is doing well in your Bonnet there Silver.

• Upvote 4

http://www.tsu.edu/A...chedule2012.pdf

North Texas State??? Really??? You know...this would be slightly acceptable for an out of state school that has no clue but........this is a pretty stupid screwup on their part.

I'll just leave this here...

http://www.chron.com/sports/college/article/TSU-football-banned-again-from-postseason-play-3586613.php

• Upvote 2

I'll just leave this here...

http://www.chron.com...lay-3586613.php

Hahahaha. This is a valid argument.

...and it will stay there until such time as our most visible spirit group finally starts practicing some real showmanship. Entering the field doing the 50/75 yard mosey to a drum rim-tap is not showmanship.......it's underachieving.

The Albino Squirrel Preservation Society????

Still do.

Really? Because the drum line that I first saw in the 80's performed at every game and also competed in the national competition (PASIC). Since then, two drum lines have been created. The indoor line that competes at PASIC and the one that performs with the GB. I prefer the drum lines of the 80's who were great, and didn't mind getting out in the elements.

They also served to put the GB's best (performance) foot forward at every game. Not so now.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

We've let a decent smack talk thread degrade to throwing the Green Brigade under the bus.

Sometimes I wonder how the program survives with our fickle fan base.

I understand the frustration. The Brigade has been the same for years with no signs of attempts to improve. I want to be dazzled and impressed by our band but continue to be disappointed by the mundane effort.