I35 Bridge Update (Photos)

DeepGreen

Very nice. You need one of these for tailgaiting. http://en.wikipedia....powered_vehicle

I'm trying to get in the business of building bikes for others rather than myself theses days.... but If I could find one of those old ice cream man bikes or an old Schwinn trike I'd build a new and improved tailgater.

Edited by Green P1

If its not raining... yes. That bike's already torn back down to be re-torqued and greased, but I plan on riding the Tailgating Rig up there if its dry.

photo-49-1.jpg?t=1345323884

You do great looking work! Really good stuff...happy to help send business your way if you get your bike biz up and going! I'm sending you a PM.

Thanks man. Just a quick flip last summer before football season.

Build Thread

It's been torn down and changed up a couple times since that thread... need to get around to updating it.

where did you get the NORTH TEXAS lettering and the SOW decal for the front?

I wonder why the bridge junts back south vs just continuing straight forward and coming down by the pavillion. Seems somewhat inefficient to walk the other direction when you're heading right toward where you would want to be.

Is it just me? I love the bridge, and the design just not the landing spot.

On second thought, tear it down. Start over. :D

How much is a little bit of $$$?? I love it.

That would mostly depend on the condition of the bike you gave me to start with. Starting with a free bike, this build cost me about $130... and $50 of that was splurged on the Mirror'd trailer hitch cover I converted into the rear license plate.

IMG_0256-2.jpg?t=1345572118

If you're really interested in one you can shoot me a pm.

Edited by Green P1

That would mostly depend on the condition of the bike you gave me to start with. Starting with a free bike, this build cost me about $130... and $50 of that was splurged on the Mirror'd trailer hitch cover I converted into the rear license plate.

IMG_0256-2.jpg?t=1345572118

If you're really interested in one you can shoot me a pm.

i'm not sure my wife will allow me to be that interested, but it does look awesome!! Good work.

Where did you get the lettering and SOW for the frame stickers? Are those just window stickers you made work?

• Upvote 1