What I'm not hearing yet

island eagle

One of the most aspects of early Fall camp is the first good look at the new players/signees. While it is a little too early, I want to hear who looks good, who came in out of shape, who is surprising and who is disappointing. Since we will be counting on this group a lot in coming years, I'm hoping that some really stand out and even make a push for playing time (such as we have heard regarding Jarrian Roberts).

At any rate, hoping to learn a little more about how the coaching staff sees the freshmen, walk-ons and transfers.

• Upvote 2

I did just find Ty Miles was a 2nd team all Minnesota College Athletic Conference selection at corner. Who knows what kind of competition you're getting in the MCAC, but at 6'1" 195 he has good size and some collegiate experience at a position of desperate need.

• Upvote 2

I did just find Ty Miles was a 2nd team all Minnesota College Athletic Conference selection at corner. Who knows what kind of competition you're getting in the MCAC, but at 6'1" 195 he has good size and some collegiate experience at a position of desperate need.

OK, so now I like the little add on items you seem to want to post ... and which make us all lkeep scrolling endlessly to get past them, but McKayla Maroney is pretty nice looking and her facial expression here is classic!

• Upvote 1

OK, so now I like the little add on items you seem to want to post ... and which make us all lkeep scrolling endlessly to get past them, but McKayla Maroney is pretty nice looking and her facial expression here is classic!

Best thing to come out of London 2012. She'll be in the news for the next ten years with either words like "redemption" and "gold medal" or "downward spiral" and "posing nude".

• Upvote 1

Best thing to come out of London 2012. She'll be in the news for the next ten years with either words like "redemption" and "gold medal" or "downward spiral" and "posing nude".

Can we pick which words we would enjoy most?

• Upvote 2