These are the people in the White House

These are gay rights leaders invited to the White House by the current President.

Yes, you are responsible for your guest, and, more importantly, the company that you keep, in life as well as in politics.

Isn't it just a tad funny that leaders of a group DEMANDING tolerance can be so intolerant?

Things get worse and worse for the re-election campaign.

There is a difference in having political differences, and telling someone they are denied basic rights that all other married couples are allowed becuase you disagree with their lifestyle.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

There is a difference in having political differences, and telling someone they are denied basic rights that all other married couples are allowed becuase you disagree with their lifestyle.

So because they are gay, this behavior should be excused?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

What about all the gays Obama let's in the White House that we don't know about???!??!

What if gays are flipping off Inanimate everyday????!!?!

Nothing chaps my hide more than people flipping off pictures of presidents. I think we need to use taxpayer funds to install surveillance cameras and remote activated tazers in every hallway of the white house that may contain a picture of a former president that can be accessed by the American public. When someone flips off another picture of a president, they can be immediately tazed and removed from OUR White House. DON'T YOU DARE flip off Zach Taylor, or I'll make you pay!!!!!!!!!1!

• Upvote 3

“Yeah, f– Reagan,” Mr. Hart said. “Ronald Reagan has blood on his hands. The man was in the White House as AIDS exploded, and he was happy to see plenty of gay men and queer people die. He was a murderous fool, and I have no problem saying so. Don’t invite me back. I don’t care.”

Uh, huh...because it's scientific fact that it's Reagan fault that pysiologically the anus is not meant to be used as an entryway for anything - penises, gerbils, whatnot, etc. It's Reagan's fault that misuse of the body will cause disease and health problems. I mean, come one, everyone knows the guy had the power of God.

It's also common knowledge now that Reagan, that dolt actor from Illinois who stumbled and bumbled his way from poverty to Hollywood to the White House, developed a vaccine to cure AIDS, but he kept it secret and took it to the grave with him.

Wow! What man of power Reagan was, possessing the ability to change the course of human physiology and holding the pharmacuetical secrets of life and death! No wonder the gays get so mad. There'll never be another SuperHumanMan like Reagan!

• Upvote 2

Nothing chaps my hide more than people flipping off pictures of presidents. I think we need to use taxpayer funds to install surveillance cameras and remote activated tazers in every hallway of the white house that may contain a picture of a former president that can be accessed by the American public. When someone flips off another picture of a president, they can be immediately tazed and removed from OUR White House. DON'T YOU DARE flip off Zach Taylor, or I'll make you pay!!!!!!!!!1!

What about William Henry Harrison? He was only president for like 3 hours. He kinda deserves the bird for standing aroung out in the sleet, rain, and snow then leaving us presidentless.

• Upvote 1

“Yeah, f– Reagan,” Mr. Hart said. “Ronald Reagan has blood on his hands. The man was in the White House as AIDS exploded, and he was happy to see plenty of gay men and queer people die. He was a murderous fool, and I have no problem saying so. Don’t invite me back. I don’t care.”

Uh, huh...because it's scientific fact that it's Reagan fault that pysiologically the anus is not meant to be used as an entryway for anything - penises, gerbils, whatnot, etc. It's Reagan's fault that misuse of the body will cause disease and health problems. I mean, come one, everyone knows the guy had the power of God.

It's also common knowledge now that Reagan, that dolt actor from Illinois who stumbled and bumbled his way from poverty to Hollywood to the White House, developed a vaccine to cure AIDS, but he kept it secret and took it to the grave with him.

Wow! What man of power Reagan was, possessing the ability to change the course of human physiology and holding the pharmacuetical secrets of life and death! No wonder the gays get so mad. There'll never be another SuperHumanMan like Reagan!

To be fair, if there were a disease epidemic that started tomorrow which attacked upper-middle classed 45 year old white males with boring job "titles", the lot of you would be blaming Obama.

• Upvote 5

To be fair, if there were a disease epidemic that started tomorrow which attacked upper-middle classed 45 year old white males with boring job "titles", the lot of you would be blaming Obama.

To be fair...

One of the singularly dumbest things you have posted.

Ever heard of prostrate cancer? Don't see the 50 year old white (see how liberals slip in the race card every chance they get, even when it has nothing to do with the argument at hand?) guy blaming that on Pres. Obama, do you? Just a little more prevelent than AIDS.

And if Reagan was the problem, how can there be a healthy Magic Johnson? Shouldn't he be dead because of Reagan?

Why don't you try disagreeing with one of these people (the ones at the white house) about gay marriage. You know, very respectfully telling them that, hey, whatever you want to do in your bedroom is your business, but my moral values do not allow me to agree with gay marriage.

My guess would be that the response would be far worse than the response posted by TFLF.

Now that's some tolerance for you.

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

To be fair...

Ever heard of prostrate cancer? Don't see the 50 year old white (see how liberals slip in the race card every chance they get, even when it has nothing to do with the argument at hand?) guy blaming that on Pres. Obama, do you? Just a little more prevelent than AIDS.

And if Reagan was the problem, how can there be a healthy Magic Johnson? Shouldn't he be dead because of Reagan?

Why don't you try disagreeing with one of these people (the ones at the white house) about gay marriage. You know, very respectfully telling them that, hey, whatever you want to do in your bedroom is your business, but my moral values do not allow me to agree with gay marriage.

My guess would be that the response would be far worse than the response posted by TFLF.

I don't know. He tends to top himself with each post.

• Downvote 2

To be fair...

Comparing_Apples_to_OrangesjsxDetail.png

• Upvote 5

To be fair...

Actually, "white" was addressed to the likes of you, TLFL, Lifer, Rick...(as well as the middle age part...you know well who the "borring titles" part was geared toward...if I'm off on the age or ethnicity part...or if perhaps you're offended by my calling you "white" do let me know and I'll issue a full and sincere apology)...those who will get their mock-outrage hackles up seemingly weekly with another story of minor significance, politicize the crap out of it until the central issue of the discussion is completely buried amongst a pile of steaming "liberals do this, conservatives do that" dog shit. Frankly, I was simply trying to accelerate that process with a bit of satire.

Magic Johnson never had AIDS.

To your point about having a civil conversation with these particular individuals...you're absolutely right, you probably couldn't...these two (I believe their still unapologetic for their actions?) seem to have a considerable amount of mis-guided anger and showed considerable immaturity and a total lack of decorum with their decisions. Their actions have hurt their cause and if they remain unapologetic their immaturity is topped only by their selfishness. Their actions should be condemned...and have...by the White House, the LGBT community...

Yet...despite all that...this is somehow at the feet of Barack Obama. In addition to being our Commander-in-Chief he also has to be our Chaperone-in-Chief?

Oh...and before we talk about how they desecrated the hallowed ground of our White House, or some pompous mess like that, we should probably all take a moment to think of some of the activities that went on in that building during the Jackson, Grant (and I can't confirm this...but I'm just gonna guess Taft) administrations.

• Upvote 6

People do stupid stuff like this all the time regardless of sexual orientation, race, religion, social class, political party, etc. While I don't agree with the guests actions while at the White House, I bet it won't be Friday before we hear another story of someone doing something idiotic like this. We could spend our time getting hung up on every act of idiocy or we could focus our time and efforts on the more important things on our plate right now.

• Upvote 2

To be fair...

His posts really aren't dumb, they are just a bunch of pointless cut and paste crap. You can really tell when he doesn't get his way because he totally sidetracks a topic with d*ck jokes and other pointless garbage. It's okay though, he thinks he's cute anyway.

• Downvote 6

His posts really aren't dumb, they are just a bunch of pointless cut and paste crap. You can really tell when he doesn't get his way because he totally sidetracks a topic with d*ck jokes and other pointless garbage. It's okay though, he thinks he's cute anyway.

You're still pissed a first grader scoreboarded a senior VP of whatever company you work for.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1