Football Camps Attract Record Numbers

MeanGreen61

WOW...not bad at all with 900 campers in six camps...decent area of camp locations as well. I sure hope the staff found some gems in these camps and made some contacts with coaches in the areas that will begin to pay dividends for the Mean Green.

Love the idea of the Friday Night Lights Camp on July 27th from 5 to 9PM as well. If it's open to the public I might just try to go and check it out as I am beginning to need me an APOGEE fix ASAP! Might find a way to turn it into an event of sorts...who knows. We'll have to see as the date draws closer.

But, good to see that 900 kids showed up for the Mean Green camps this year! Future is looking better all the time for the great Mean green nation. Now, let's see what comes form all this work by Coach Mac and Company.

• Upvote 1