Zimmerman surrendered 40 minutes before deadline

1. Nah, I just crack stupid jokes.

2. The people you've disagreed with haven't been hot and bothered enough to continue arguing the matter. You have. There have been 301 posts on this board concerning the Treyvon Martin case... 95 are yours.

3. It bothers me that you say so much on the matter without saying anything at all.

Sometimes having patience requires a lot of work.

And, as always, no one is forcing you to read it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Zimmerman killed Martin. A jury will determine if he was justified or if it was murder. The "white-hispanic" admitted to shooting the "unarmed child" because he was getting his butt whooped. This case wears me out and I wish it would go away.

Full disclosure: I believe Zimmerman will be found not guilty.

Zimmerman killed Martin. A jury will determine if he was justified or if it was murder. The "white-hispanic" admitted to shooting the "unarmed child" because he was getting his butt whooped. This case wears me out and I wish it would go away.

Full disclosure: I believe Zimmerman will be found not guilty.

And he should be if the evidence shows he felt his life was in danger. I have no problem with that.

I was the person who started the original thread.

My original question was IS THIS RACIST?

That is still my question?

UNT90 never answered the original question!

And he should be if the evidence shows he felt his life was in danger. I have no problem with that.

I was the person who started the original thread.

My original question was IS THIS RACIST?

That is still my question?

UNT90 never answered the original question!

I can't answer a question that is unanswerable. If you think you have the answer, please share. I'm on pins and needles.

Man, who needs a professional investigation when so called facts like this are out there. Let's lock him up and throw away the key.

Funny, you post things favorable to the prosecution of Zimmerman, yet you obviously knew about Martin's twitter account long before I did, yet never chose to post that info.

Agenda?... Naaaa

This is boring me and I'm done. It's sad that many in this country have become so ignorant that they make judgements without any knowledge of the facts.

Think I'll go to starbucks and get a handie.

Hope the handie went well. Looks like the FACTS are stacking up up against your buddy. What say you now?

Yep, you are just a neutral observer.

Maybe we should start calling you Hannoi Bat? ;)

Racist or not which in my opinion this isn't a case of racism but this man should be arrested and go to jail in my opinion.

Out of curiosity what part of my statement was an opinion? I simply stated Zimmerman killed Trayvon Martin. Where is the opinion in that? I frankly don't have a dog in this fight and what is with your liberal comment? You don't really know me so you're assuming I'm this crazy little liberal. Truth is that even many of my hardest of cores conservative friends would have liked to see him arrested and in jail. This has nothing to do with being a liberal or non liberal. Give me a break.

Seems I had forgotten about your immediate position that Zimmerman was guilty, so I guess you were part of the many prejudiced in this case.

Now your defensiveness makes much more sense.

Edited by UNT90

Seems I had forgotten about your immediate position that Zimmerman was guilty, so I guess you were part of the many prejudiced in this case.

Now your defensiveness makes much more sense.

Oh no I still personally think he should have been arrested. As for me posting to a response to every poster and having a passionate dog in this fight then no I'm not that guy which is what you're doing. But yes in my personal opinion he should have been arrested and questioned....that was my opinion...I didn't present that as fact. And did I mention that Zimmerman killed Trayvon Martin?

• Upvote 1

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-06-06/news/os-george-zimmerman-dershowitz-corey-20120606_1_alan-dershowitz-murder-charge-sanford-shooting

WTH!!!

Good to know the special prosecutor is not concerned about what the media is saying.

Dershowitz is wrong in a lot of what he says about affidavits, but why the hell would Corey waste 40 minutes of her valuable time worried about a media personality?

:no:

http://articles.orla...anford-shooting

WTH!!!

Good to know the special prosecutor is not concerned about what the media is saying.

Dershowitz is wrong in a lot of what he says about affidavits, but why the hell would Corey waste 40 minutes of her valuable time worried about a media personality?

Let's not let this cloud the facts. Harvard still sucks.

http://articles.orla...anford-shooting

WTH!!!

OK if y'all just got chills, it's my fault. Hell must be freezing over. I agree with somthing UNT90 said.

I must be getting smarter! :notfair:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/12/shellie-zimmerman-arrested-charged-perjury_n_1591156.html?icid=maing-grid7%7Chp-laptop%7Cdl4%7Csec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D169256

Wow.

Just Wow.

It's pretty clear now that the special prosecutor is intent on trying this in the media.

This is a charge that is NEVER pursued, even in far more aggravated circumstances than this.

Put this together with the phone call to Harvard, and there should be some serious examination of the special prosecutor in this case.

• Upvote 1