Pre Snap Read UNT #102

I was impresed. Paul Myerberg did his homework, withe exception "Inside North Texas" as a website where NT fans get their info.

Well written article, points out the weakness in the secondary, but also make a point that the RB situation is not a lost cause.

I was impresed. Paul Myerberg did his homework, withe exception "Inside North Texas" as a website where NT fans get their info.

Well written article, points out the weakness in the secondary, but also make a point that the RB situation is not a lost cause.

We keep getting those 4 star transfers as well as others and we might be Top 25 before Phil Steele finishes his giant Fall 2012 college football edition. :rolleyes1:

Our immediate goal needs to be getting out of the 100's of these kind of Spring time rankings. I think Coach Dan McCarney has designs on that happening sooner than later.

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

Yes, I was shocked at his overall knowledge of our program. He even knew Stock was gone, and that was a very recent event. He was dead on about so many things, from QB to the secondary. A very good read.

Not to mention he was dead on with predicting 4 conference wins for us before last year's season started.

I'll have to keep an eye on this guy.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1