Welcome to the party, folks.

ccs178

I'm glad to have y'all on board and I hope lots of you can make it to Hattiesburg when the time comes.

:beerhat::bbq:

Thanks. I, for one, am looking forward to that first game UNT plays in Hattiesburg.

My father was a lifer in the Seabees and was stationed in Gulfport long years ago. I have been through Hattiesburg many times on my way from Texas to Gulfport. I recall that Hwy 49 went right by USM.

GMG

• Upvote 2

Thanks. I, for one, am looking forward to that first game UNT plays in Hattiesburg.

My father was a lifer in the Seabees and was stationed in Gulfport long years ago. I have been through Hattiesburg many times on my way from Texas to Gulfport. I recall that Hwy 49 went right by USM.

GMG

Hwy 49 does go right by USM and more specifically it goes right by Roberts Stadium affectionately known as The Rock amongst Southern Miss fans.

• Upvote 1

Hwy 49 does go right by USM and more specifically it goes right by Roberts Stadium affectionately known as The Rock amongst Southern Miss fans.

I thought the stadium was right there by Hwy 49........but I was regularly going through there long ago and did not want to post what might might have been a figment of my imagination or failing memory...........age does that, you know?

Again, looking forward to finally visiting the university and the stadium.