New helmet for new Conf.

NT91

RV has even more reason to retain the "North Texas" helmet, NT is going to play a lot of new teams. I bet a lot of them and their fans will need all kinds of help identifying who they are playing.

I have never bought that argument. If you go to a game to watch your team chances are you know who they are playing. I don't think fans have to look at the opposing team's helmets to identify the opponet. They are more likely to know from the scoreboard, word of mouth, heck even their ticket stub. Same goes with watching it on TV you are more likely to see North Texas on the scoreboard graphic or hear the announcers say North Texas State.

I think UNT should take a new approach this year... keep the same jerseys but coat them with fresh paint right before they hit the field... every tackle and block will leave paint on the opposing player! that way whoever we are playing will be covered in green by the time the games over...

RUB SOME GREEN ON IT!!!