Great Times Coming Up for UNT

For UNT this has been a long time coming, now the question …. Are we ready to step it up? I believe the University understands that this move will require a significant increase in investments in the Athletic Departments – all of them.

The competition will be increased and we are now going to be in with a group of schools who want it as bad as we do (at least they think they do). I hope the challenge is met and UNT is no longer the “Sleeping Giant” but the “King of the Conference”.

I think this coming year as we get ready for the move to C-USA will be a wild one.

Edited by El Paso Eagle
  • Upvote 3

My hope is that T-Shirts are already being made to be sold in droves at the bookstores and football games. It took TCU two minutes to print a TCU Big XII shirt that I saw in their bookstores.

GMG

My hope is that T-Shirts are already being made to be sold in droves at the bookstores and football games. It took TCU two minutes to print a TCU Big XII shirt that I saw in their bookstores.

GMG

Hell the past 2 years TX State has been wearing WAC :Coming in 2012.....might as well send those to Africa now

• Upvote 1