Site Update Tonight

Harry

Lots of changes as we updated the board software tonight. Bear with us as we will be making tweaks here and there in the coming weeks. Feel free to provide us with some feedback and thoughts. So far I like it (alot) but I am sure as with any change it will take us some getting used to. Sorry for the site being down for awhile tonight but this was a much needed update for us. GMG!

Lots of changes as we updated the board software tonight. Bear with us as we will be making tweaks here and there in the coming weeks. Feel free to provide us with some feedback and thoughts. So far I like it (alot) but I am sure as with any change it will take us some getting used to. Sorry for the site being dow.n for awhile tonight but this was a much needed update for us. GMG!

The mobile site is almost impossible to.navigate and is even harder to read as all fount is black on blue
  • Upvote 1

Harry, I can live without the windmills :P , but the new skin needs a lot more green. The bright white is almost blinding! But overall it's fine on a PC.

• Upvote 2

I'm ok on my imac, but my iphone is wonky. I can see avatars, but where there should be text in the thread is just a big black box and I can't reply. A few of the posts do show up in a white box within the black box, but a lot are just black boxes.

GMG!

Update: What I posted in the other Site Issues thread Cooley started does not show up on my iphone. My avatar is there, but none of the above text.

• Upvote 1

Thanks, Harry! You know I'm addicted to this board and I need to see it on my iphone or I'll go into withdrawal. That wouldn't be pretty.

GMG!

Harry, love the new interface but I have one request:

On the old GUI there was a link option to "Mark all items read". I can't find that anywhere on the current setup. Is the option available? I like to just view new content, filter through the stuff that interests me and then mark them all read. There is always a small handful of threads I just prefer to ignore.

The iPhone is an issue right now but we are fixing that - please use full site on your iPhone until we get the mobile app fixed! I have an iPhone so I see the same problem right now. No worries it will be fixed. Until then use/click full version. Thanks for your patience!

Still tweaking the mobile skins so hang in there it will get better!

Harry - I'm starting to get the shakes. I'm on the move too much lately and live by my iPhone. With a potential conference change around the corner, I've gotta stay plugged into the forum. I'm feeling light headed. I know you are working on this. Need help. Has Lance been drafted yet? Have we talked with Odoh? Things are getting dark. Help us...... Zzzzzzzzz

• Upvote 1

I'm ok on my imac, but my iphone is wonky. I can see avatars, but where there should be text in the thread is just a big black box and I can't reply. A few of the posts do show up in a white box within the black box, but a lot are just black boxes.

GMG!

Update: What I posted in the other Site Issues thread Cooley started does not show up on my iphone. My avatar is there, but none of the above text.

Same problem here with my iPhone

• Upvote 1