Love Watching the Rangers

Bobby Valentine has got to be the worst manager in baseball (and not just because he hit on my girlfriend back in the day).

He will ruin the Red Sox. Mark it.

And I'm enjoying every minute.

Rangers win 98 this year, return to the series, and finally win.

And no, he wasn't successful. She thought he was a creepy old guy. A role I have come to embrace.

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Bobby Valentine has got to be the worst manager in baseball (and not just because he hit on my girlfriend back in the day).

He will ruin the Red Sox. Mark it.

And I'm enjoying every minute.

Rangers win 98 this year, return to the series, and finally win.

And no, he wasn't successful. She thought he was a creepy old guy. A role I have come to embrace.

Yeh, Bobby V is just bad. But the Red Sox are loaded with a punch of little girls. They lay down at the first hint of trouble and because of that, Valentine seems to have already lost the clubhouse. The SAAAAWWWX are ruined, and it's actually pretty hilarious. Have to disagree with the 98 wins though, I think this team wins 100 games. Go Rangers.

Yeh, Bobby V is just bad. But the Red Sox are loaded with a punch of little girls. They lay down at the first hint of trouble and because of that, Valentine seems to have already lost the clubhouse. The SAAAAWWWX are ruined, and it's actually pretty hilarious. Have to disagree with the 98 wins though, I think this team wins 100 games. Go Rangers.

Love watching him manage... Now that he manages for another team. Down a run, one out, Hamilton at 1st. He walks Beltre to show everyone how smart he is, and the Rangers are still scoring. Up four and still only 1 out.

Classic Bobby V.

Feel sorry for you, Boston Sports fan.

Love watching him manage... Now that he manages for another team. Down a run, one out, Hamilton at 1st. He walks Beltre to show everyone how smart he is, and the Rangers are still scoring. Up four and still only 1 out.

Classic Bobby V.

Feel sorry for you, Boston Sports fan.

Dont feel bad...im a bandwagon rangers fan...even wearing a rangers shirt right now during the game. Im terribly pissed off at the red soxs ownership for the way they trashed francona as he left town and really almost dont care about the team right now...which is about impossible for me.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Dont feel bad...im a bandwagon rangers fan...even wearing a rangers shirt right now during the game. Im terribly pissed off at the red soxs ownership for the way they trashed francona as he left town and really almost dont care about the team right now...which is about impossible for me.

After what transpired last year I just don't see how they could have kept Francona because you can't get rid of Becket and the other guys who were eating fried chicken and drinking beer. I think Francona is a badass and he'll be managing a team again by next season or whenever he wishes to come back. Boston is a good team but have a lot of glaring holes....if they can fix those things then they're just as scary as the Rangers in my opinion.