Spring Game Attendance from Around the Country

DT 90

Honestly I don't know why they hate Floyd Casey so much. Living and working in Waco it makes me laugh about how Baylor thinks they are so great over night. Briles is the man, and when he gets cherry picked away they will be back in the cellar. I can promise you Baylor is far from a clean program as well.

Edited by unt_rocket09

Honestly I don't know why they hate Floyd Casey so much. Living and working in Waco it makes me laugh about how Baylor thinks they are so great over night. Briles is the man, and when he gets cherry picked away they will be back in the cellar. I can promise you Baylor is far from a clean program as well.

Baylor is a funny program to me. When they are bad, which has been almost all their entirety with the exception of Grant Teaff's days and Art Briles' days as head coach, their fans complain alot. Think about the griping we heard from them after the UNLV debacle in 1999 and then after they got pounded in Denton in 2003. But when they win, IMO, there is no fanbase that puffs their chest out more than Baylor's. It really amazes me. I have spoken with several Texas, A&M, TCU, and OU fans who will honestly tell you that Baylor fans are the worst to deal with win they are winning--it just that you don't have to deal with that too much, historically. I mean, if Texas decides to go somewhere else, they are screwed. The Alliance or the Big East would snap them up, but their athletic department's funding would drop like a rock off a cliff. Imagine going from playing games against Texas, OU, Tech, Kansas in hoops, etc... and getting home games against UH, SMU, and Cincinatti. They would get to experience first-hand what TCU, SMU, UH, and Rice got to see when the SWC left them all behind. Maybe thats why they hired Ken Starr as President, so he could sue everybody and prolong the inevitable--he has a track record for doing this.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1