For those that can stomach it...

It’s about winning. I’ve been a part of a program and I’ve kind of gotten into the business of cutting down nets. Hanging banners. Ordering championship rings. And watching kids walk across the stage with degree in hand.

I think that’s about program building, I think that’s what people are about, and I think that’s what people have a chance to get excited about. And that’s the mission I will be on here at LSU.

I miss you, Coach. Good luck with my new 2nd favorite basketball team.

I had a smile on my face the entire time I watched. I'm proud of him.

I won't go through this until 17 years from now, but I imagine this feeling will be similar to watching my daughter graduate (and then enroll at UNT of course). She'll be mine for 18 years, then I've gotta let her go pursue her own dreams.

:cry:

:unsure:

Ahem. Uh... Paper Tiger for sure. Good riddance.

• Upvote 3

in lieu of being tramatized by this video i decided to visit the LSU athletics website basketball page to simply read a few headlines.

The smile on his face in a couple of the pictures drove me insane and I will not be visiting that page anymore. This would be a lot easier to handle if he had simply never worn a green tie while pretending to have a non-monetary interest in unt.

don't worry, i won't be needing a lecture on why 99% of all coaches at all schools act and feel the same about their job as jj did at unt. I also take pride in my work and am thankful that my current employer has given me the opportunity to excel at something i'm good at. this whole situation is another example of why sports hurt so bad.

don't worry, i won't be needing a lecture on why 99% of all coaches at all schools act and feel the same about their job as jj did at unt. I also take pride in my work and am thankful that my current employer has given me the opportunity to excel at something i'm good at. this whole situation is another example of why sports hurt so bad.

Then why would you say something so crappy?

while pretending to have a non-monetary interest in unt.