Bio: Danny Kaspar, SFA

Harry

Feel free to come over to LumberjackFans.com, we have a thread started about Kaspar potentially going to UNT. We all figure that he'd jump on that position if offered.

http://www.lumberjackfans.com

I have known Kaspar and his family for over 20 years. It is safe to say he would come to UNT if given tthe chance. With that said, I'm afraid our AD will not even talk to him. Only those that were around here in the late 70's know how much he cares about the Mean Green. He is a winner and a class act.

Take note RV.

• Upvote 1

I have known Kaspar and his family for over 20 years. It is safe to say he would come to UNT if given tthe chance. With that said, I'm afraid our AD will not even talk to him. Only those that were around here in the late 70's know how much he cares about the Mean Green. He is a winner and a class act.

Take note RV.

PlummMeanGreen has been around here for quite some time and he really cares for the Mean Green too! Asst. coach?

You need to hire the best coach for the job. Now, if that turns out to be Kaspar... then welcome home! Otherwise, best of luck @ SFA and stay Green.

• Upvote 1

I think there would be a team revolt! Good defensive coach but his style of play will not get more asses in the pit. Kaspar seemed out of place on Blakely's team. A better fit would have been on Tommy Newman's squad. I really think SFA is a very good fit for Danny.

• Upvote 1

I think there would be a team revolt! Good defensive coach but his style of play will not get more asses in the pit. Kaspar seemed out of place on Blakely's team. A better fit would have been on Tommy Newman's squad. I really think SFA is a very good fit for Danny.

1). I want to get the best coach available. If there is someone better lets get him. 2). Good defense is the best way to start a running game. 3). Let not ever mention the Newman or Trilli years ever again. 4.) Winning against good opponents will get asses in the seats. 5). Its not Kaspars fault he graduated from NTSU and not UNT. Its just a name for crying out loud. 6.) Players will play for the coach that cares about them. 7.) GO MEAN GREEN.

• Upvote 1

Hey careful... I work with Newmans daughter!

• Upvote 1