My predictions

emmitt01

1)Coach Forrest goes to either K-state or with JJ

2)We will hire a "talent firm" to assist in the search (This is an NT tradition)

3)We'll overpay them for absolutely nothing

4)The fallout from all of this will resemble a cross between post-Katrina New Orleans and an SMU basketball game against the NT team that coulda, woulda, shoulda been.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Left off player A , B & C leaving as well ...

Yeah that was all included in the "fallout". For instance CJ's twitter right now says "Don't feel too good. time to make big boy decisions"

Seriously, when will being an NT fan not require being punched in the gut everytime good news is on the horizon? I'm not kidding. When? This level of fail can't be coincidental!! And before you come on here pumping sunshine Kram just know that it's not gonna help or be taken seriously. It's not personal but this is a strict no spin zone right now...

Yeah that was all included in the "fallout". For instance CJ's twitter right now says "Don't feel too good. time to make big boy decisions"

Seriously, when will being an NT fan not require being punched in the gut everytime good news is on the horizon? I'm not kidding. When? This level of fail can't be coincidental!! And before you come on here pumping sunshine Kram just know that it's not gonna help or be taken seriously. It's not personal but this is a strict no spin zone right now...

Sorry , my head is still spinning right now

I'm sorry but if they all walk away from this and destroy the true part of the "team" at North Texas....regardless of who is coaching....then I cannot wish any one of them success and we have a term for that type of player.