Draft Express Twitter

cl_1_2008

from TMac

"@UNTGreenBat Checked with UNT source, who said Mitchell was lifting weights w/ teammates an hour ago and said nothing has changed."

calm down everyone.

Yes. I think NT03's initial thought on this is correct. Instant media strikes again.

Alabama's Tony Mitchell was suspended from the team late in the year. Makes sense that this is a mix up.

• Upvote 1

Tony,

We here at GoMeanGreen.com have really given it alot of thought, and I know it sounds crazy because we've only known each other for just over a year, but we think you might be THE ONE. Please, don't be alarmed. We just had to tell you. We just couldn't keep it inside any longer... We Love You.

Tony Mitchell, will you marry us? :wub:

• Upvote 3

What has reporting come to these days ? I mean I know it's been like this for a long time, but remember when u could trust a media source ??

Everyone pushing to get there first with no consequences for being wrong.

I wouldn't trust any media source on this outside of TMac or Vito (did I just say that??)

Oh, and, of course, Jub Jub, but he is an employee, so you ain't gettin nuthin outta him.

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 1