Draft Express Twitter

cl_1_2008

Calm down, everyone. If Tony continues to be smart, he will nOT leave to be a late 1st round pick, and damn sure not qn early second round pick (no guaranteed money). It will depend who the new coach is and, more importantly, HOW SOON that coach is hired. It needs to be done in less than a week. Plenty of time for TM to meet with the new coach and for the new coach to convince Tony to stay.

Screw the women's coaching position. It can wait. This is priority 1. Get it done and get it done quickly,

Coach Forrest makes so much sense in this spot.

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think its time for vitto to show what kind of reporter he is. I want quotes from every player and coach on this by midnight. He needs to call every coach in America and see their interest by Sunday noon!

Vito has already been putting in overtime on this stuff, I assure you.

One positive is Tony knew Johnny's leaving was a possibility this past Monday with all the stories out there about it. Plus you can bet Mrs. Mitchell and Johnny had a discussion about it before the banquet as she is not bashful. There are a few million reasons to stick this out and wait until next year as well. I think when the dust settles he stays. Hopefully the rest follow his lead.

They're reporting that Tony Mitchell is almost certainly going pro now. It says Forrest getting the job could change his mind, but still unlikely. I'm going to cry myself to sleep now.

Boy, that is some swift investigative reporting. They have probably less of an idea of what Mitchell will do than the average poster on this board.

• Upvote 2