Game vs. KSU Purple WildWildcats

Winters

Hello friends. Just wanted to express my excitement for our game this fall in Manhattan, Kansas! I hope that some of you fine folks will make the journey to the "Little Apple" to watch the ballgame. It should be quite the entertaining game.

If you'd like afterwards we can all get shitty drunk at my place, where you can crash.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

• 4 months later...

We lost Lance Dunbar to the Dallas Cowboys and have a legitimate chance of going 0-12 this year.

KSU should consider this game a "warm-up" game and nothing more. There's no reason why they should look forward to the game against UNT when they have Oklahoma, IN NORMAN, the very next week. It would be best to go ahead and just dedicate 2 weeks to studying and game-planning for OU.

You guys were on the cusp last year! Don't let OU hold you down this year.

Please pass this credible, insider-information along to the coaches/players.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Thanks, a lot MGT. OU really did screw our magic last year. Lost our College Gameday in Manhattan. Killed us 58-17. Lost to Okie St to not force a 3-way tie for the big 12 (Would've gotten a trophy) However with our 10-7 game against EKU last year I doubt we'll look ahead very much to OU.

• Upvote 1

I'm pretty stoked that this game is a night game. Is there anything I should know about you guys that might have happened over the off season?

As mentioned above, Dunbar graduated and is now with the Cowboys. It appears we will have a running back by committee replacing him. They are all talented, but lack game experience. OL will be our strength. DL returns minus our sack leader, LB's are pretty much the same and we reload our entire defensive backfield.

• Upvote 2

The Game is to be televised on FSN.

http://www.meangreensports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=1800&ATCLID=205663513

can we please stop referring to ESPN3 as televised??

For any of you that have watched at Rudy's with us as we stream video, you realize how televised it isn't.

• Upvote 2