1st casualty of the JJ rumors

Cooley

I think more likely he's referring to our athletic department not giving the time of day to the guy that brought him (and the rest of our real talent) to campus in our potential coach search.

If LSU offers JJ is gone. Just like Karen Aston @ UT this is his dream job, and we sure can't match$$$$ with LSU

• Upvote 1

Yup! This very well could implode and if it does I will be at the front of the line demanding RV be fired!!

If JJ goes you give the job to Forrest and concentrate on finding a quality coach for the women.

However, the damage is already done.

This is priceless! My goodness aren't we full of ourselves? So, do tell please...what makes you seem to fell that anyone would listen to your opinion on RV even if you were standing in the front what probably would be a very short line? Just asking as you seem pretty confident in your ability to influence RV's job status and all....and this due to some message board speculation no less. Good grief, man, get a grip!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

This is priceless! My goodness aren't we full of ourselves? So, do tell please...what makes you seem to fell that anyone would listen to your opinion on RV even if you were standing in the front what probably would be a very short line? Just asking as you seem pretty confident in your ability to influence RV's job status and all....and this due to some message board speculation no less. Good grief, man, get a grip!

Hey, aren't you the one that had the audacity to schedule an alumni event at the same time Aston's team was playing? That pretty much negates anything you ever have to say.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

Hey, aren't you the one that had the audacity to schedule an alumni event at the same time Aston's team was playing? That pretty much negates anything you ever have to say.

Wow.

I guess you complain to the AD for having the Mean Green room open during women's games, also?

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 1

Well this got fun...thanks guys for the distraction during this trying time. If only my good buddy untbowler would spew some of his crazy over here...chuckles are always appreciated.

"seriously there is to much kool-aid on the GMG board, if players leave due to JJ leaving then they were not at UNT for the right reasons, which does explain Williams and Jordan not giving a shit in class.

I hope JJ leaves and the next coach one-ups JJ, but of course the nitwits will never give credit where it is due. The knob shining continues for our paper tiger." - untbowler

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Be careful. No one ever used the word hate. Don't you. However, is the Mean Green room opened during the men's game? I honestly don't know.

They close the Mean Green room right around tip time for the Men's game.

Be careful. No one ever used the word hate. Don't you. However, is the Mean Green room opened during the men's game? I honestly don't know.

Good point. My apologies for using hate. Fixed.

There are functions schedule at simultaneous times all over campus.

And no, the Mean Green room closes right before tip of the men's game. It's open during the womens game by popular demand (well, at least I like to consider myself popular).

I had to choose between an orchestra concert when they were interviewing for a new Maestro... And it was scheduled on the night of the Oklahoma State game a few years ago!!!

The audacity of UNT Music.

I wish all UNT organizations would consult the athletics schedule. We're lucky our ensemble directors haven't left. But last time I checked, I think most of the band/orchestra/choir directors just rent their houses anyways.

• Upvote 3

I had to choose between an orchestra concert when they were interviewing for a new Maestro... And it was scheduled on the night of the Oklahoma State game a few years ago!!!

The audacity of UNT Music.

I wish all UNT organizations would consult the athletics schedule. We're lucky our ensemble directors haven't left. But last time I checked, I think most of the band/orchestra/choir directors just rent their houses anyways.

Apples and oranges.

• Upvote 2

Still, how is Space a casualty if he was a "potential" transfer? Unless we have proof that he was coming to NT and decided against it because JJ "may" leave, then this is just speculation.

Space isnt the casualty I was referring to. I hope to GOD I'm wrong

Edited by NT03