Alliance Visits .. let them visit

I could be way off on this but I’m thinking the 1st wave of expansions is already a done deal and the visits that might be going on are to help make a final decision whether to go 20, 22, or 24. I know the glasses are green but we have to be getting an invite to one of the two Alliance members - right?

Look, UNT has shown a tremendous increase in the commitment to athletics and improvements in the system are everywhere. If we do get passed over again I have to think something really, really bad is hiding out there that “Joe Fan” does not know about.

• Upvote 3

I could be way off on this but I’m thinking the 1st wave of expansions is already a done deal and the visits that might be going on are to help make a final decision whether to go 20, 22, or 24. I know the glasses are green but we have to be getting an invite to one of the two Alliance members - right?

Look, UNT has shown a tremendous increase in the commitment to athletics and improvements in the system are everywhere. If we do get passed over again I have to think something really, really bad is hiding out there that “Joe Fan” does not know about.

Agree. Just visiting may or may not have any significance this time out. Do you recall when we were visited by CUSA in 2005 and weren't chosen? All this means is that the potential players are being evaluated for current or future consideration. They are doing their homework.

Agree. Just visiting may or may not have any significance this time out. Do you recall when we were visited by CUSA in 2005 and weren't chosen? All this means is that the potential players are being evaluated for current or future consideration. They are doing their homework.

I think yall didn't get in 2005 because SMU was ahead of UNT, but even though they are going to Big East I believe y'all are narrowing the gap between your schools