Who replaces Trent Johnson

Harry

Johnny Jones(UNT)- A former LSU player and assistant, Jones probably appears to be the most likely replacement because of his ties to LSU. He's the current coach of the North Texas Mean Green, and has held that position for 10 years. He's had a pretty up and down career there, with seasons ranging from 7-21 to 24-9. He has made the NCAA tournament twice, but never made it out of the first round. If I was Vegas, I'm probably establishing Jones as the favorite to land the LSU job, but as a fan I wouldn't be blown away with his hire. I know others would be more excited than I because he is an LSU guy, but I'm not sure that makes him the best available candidate. I'm just hoping that LSU settles for him rather than targeting him, although that sounds cruel to say about a fellow Tiger.

Read more: http://www.andthevalleyshook.com/2012/4/7/2932535/who-replaces-trent-johnson

Apparently Reggie Theus will interview for the job.

Found this gem:

Who the frick do you think we are to turn our nose up at fricking Reggie Theus? Any hire we are able to make is going to be a gamble, much like Trent was. If you want a "rock solid hire," go follow fricking North Carolina. I got news for you guy, there are very few "rock solid hires" and not a go--amn [for you, Harry] one is coming to Baton Rouge.