GMG.COM FLAG FOOTBALL GAME

KRAM1

As of Friday morning at 8:30AM we have the following list of players signed up and ready to go for the April 21st GMG.Com Flag Football Game. Still time to sign up in the game thread....I'll update this list as any new players are added...sign up in the original thread...please and thank you!

REMEMBER...player draft is Saturday at 3PM right here on GoMeanGreen.Com...in the CHAT ROOM...HARRY and ALLaboutUNT will be picking teams...come join the drafty day fun at 3PM in the chat room.

smoothfresh

adman

Rudy

THOR

TheFakeLonnieFinch

unt88

Lance

forevereagle

untcampbell

meangreen2018

medpilot21

Army2012

Merle

UNTFan23

meangreenacct

FloMoGrad

Hut

NT03

All About UNT

Tubby

Heath

Kelly

Harry

Keith

Shibby

meangreendrew

P Reid

ForneyGreen

UNT90

Edited by KRAM1

Krikey! That's 26 people! Looks like those appearing will have to play pretty much every minute of the game!

I better start two-a-days now and cut back on the Pepsi and snacks.

switch to beer...it rehydrates you quicker...

• Upvote 1

i think we ran 11 last year and the full 100 yds

In late May or early June, no less. It was so freaking hot that day. I remember having to fight for a parking spot because it was HS graduation day.

• Upvote 1

I better start two-a-days now and cut back on the Pepsi and snacks.

Don't you know, the UIL nixed two a days.

Yes. Last year, we went 11 on 11 for 100...and, it ruined our last play of the half hook and ladder play with Hall and Quinn. Too many yards to cover. Hall stopped at what...about the 8?

He stopped at the 8 to lateral to another player, which will remain nameless. but the wind, yeah that's it, the wind blew the ball out of reach.

:rolleyes:

As of Friday morning at 8:30AM we have the following list of players signed up and ready to go for the April 21st GMG.Com Flag Football Game. Still time to sign up in the game thread....I'll update this list as any new players are added...sign up in the original thread...please and thank you

KRAM - please go ahead and add me for tomorrow's draft - I'll PM you also:

Name: ForneyGreen

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 155

40: Actually I'm over 40

Notables: Other than the fact that I can't run, jump, throw, or catch well, I'm a pretty damn good player

Thanks!