I need suggestions

drex

I will be bringing to market soon the second yard sign...it will be an officially licensed product, just like the Eagle Eye home security sign. Obviously,it will feature the battle flag. And, obviously, it will say North Texas on it. I am up for suggestions for the other verbage to be on the sign (if extra verbage at all). Suggestions so far are 'Salute North Texas', Game On-North Texas and 'Battle for North Texas'. Please pm me with suggestions and if I choose your idea I will give you a free sign. Thanks for the help.

I purchased a "yard flag" on line last year that read, top to bottom, North Texas;Son of Worm graphic; Mean Green on the bottom. Very nice, durable flag made of a heavy nylon type material and measures 12-1/2"W x 14-1/2" long. It mounts vertically on a metal stand.

Here ya go-

My link

university_of_north_texas_garden_flag_53270big.jpg

Edited by DeepGreen
  • Upvote 1

I purchased a "yard flag" on line last year that read, top to bottom, North Texas;Son of Worm graphic; Mean Green on the bottom. Very nice, durable flag made of a heavy nylon type material and measures 12-1/2"W x 14-1/2" long. It mounts vertically on a metal stand.

Here ya go-

My link

university_of_north_texas_garden_flag_53270big.jpg

+1

• Upvote 1

I will be bringing to market soon the second yard sign...it will be an officially licensed product, just like the Eagle Eye home security sign. Obviously,it will feature the battle flag. And, obviously, it will say North Texas on it. I am up for suggestions for the other verbage to be on the sign (if extra verbage at all). Suggestions so far are 'Salute North Texas', Game On-North Texas and 'Battle for North Texas'. Please pm me with suggestions and if I choose your idea I will give you a free sign. Thanks for the help.

less is best

• Upvote 1

And BTW, I also purchased one of those yard flags they were selling at the Apogee Spirit Shop. Made of a cheesy, felt type fabric, and larger in size. Bad purchase.

Gotta get the Yard Flag online, I have two. ($14.95 ea.). You can buy the yard flog stands at Wal-mart ($7.95).

I also have Three different North Texas Flags.

• Upvote 1

I am actually interested in purchasing about 12 "Mean Green Game Day" signs similar to the signs displayed outside the PIT on BB Game Day.

• Upvote 1

You wouldn't happen to have anymore of the eagle eye security signs would you? Somehow I missed the opportunity to get my hand on one of these.

• Upvote 1

less is best

I totally agree. If I were in charge of this project (which, of course, I'm not) "Mean Green" would be the only other verbiage on the product.

*pseudo-rant*

Through the years I've seen many t-shirts produced by various on-campus groups that say things like "see you at the game", and the definition of "pride"....etc. I don't like them, because they have a "who are you trying to convince, me or you?" sub message about them.

We are a University that has been around for over 100 years. We shouldn't have to do anything but put "North Texas" or "NT" or "North Texas, Eagles" or "North Texas-Mean Green" on our official products.

Keep it simple....Keep it bold.