Practice toady @ 3:30

NT03

I say this every year around this time, but I really miss the old days of GMG. Harry started up the "VIP" area to offer up some very insightful and in depth analysis as to what was going on in Spring Camp. It was worth every penny. Looking forward to reports by anyone and everyone who is able to make it over.

• Upvote 2

I didn't stay long , but it looks like Marcus Trice will be our punt returner. He looks like a natural back there. It's been awhile since we have had a solid punt returner. Bynes and Brelan also took some punts. Several guys took turns on kick off returns. Looks like it may be a open job(s)

I didn't see Zac Olen. Maybe I missed him ? Looked like maybe some walk ons were handling the kick off duties

Chaz Sampson may develop into something special. I can tell he added some weight , red shirting did him good

Love Coach Gaines

There was a what looked like a former player for Mac at Florida there. Had a gator backpack. Maybe just a former player in the area or a possible transfer ?

Sorry wish I could report more, but my time was limited

Edited by NT03
  • Upvote 3

I didnt stay to long either but agree Trice is the punt returner I bet. Really tried to focus on new d-coordinator, great intensity and very detailed, love that. First day but you can just tell a big difference between day one last year. Everyone that can needs to venture out there and show some support. Coach Mac looked great and yelled out the first circle drill is Saturday (maybe we can have one at the gmg.com b-ball game).

Edited by smoothfresh

From what I saw, the Wide Recievers are looking good... Delgado and Bynes are solid, scout player #87 i think ran some great routes and some good catches.. Mainly hung out in the middle with a couple of the other guys.. CB is still a question mark, but time will tell

Sooner than we know it, well be in Death Valley

GMG

EDIT: Biggest question mark is how are they going to replace the irreplaceable Deep Snapper Troy Kokjohn

Edited by Dr. Seuss
  • Upvote 2

From what I saw, the Wide Recievers are looking good... Delgado and Bynes are solid, scout player #87 i think ran some great routes and some good catches.. Mainly hung out in the middle with a couple of the other guys.. CB is still a question mark, but time will tell

Sooner than we know it, well be in Death Valley

GMG

EDIT: Biggest question mark is how are they going to replace the irreplaceable Deep Snapper Troy Kokjohn

If it was a WR on the Scout team that impressed I'd bet that it was Brett Renger from Southlake. I predict that he gets a scholarship before the season starts this fall.