A new documentary about the OKC bombing.

Did you know....

An Air Force investigation stated that it was impossible for a truck bomb to cause the damage to the Murrah Federal Building?

That a phone call reporting the bombing of the building was made to the FBI 23 minutes before the bomb exploded?

A n innocent man matching the description of an unknown suspect was brutally beaten in custody, that he had his throat cut, and his death was declared a suicide?

Closed circuit video of the truck being parked in front of the building has never been shown?

An ammonium nitrate bomb of that size would have created a poisonous cloud that would take hours to disperse?

An FBI infiltrator of Elhoim City, an anti-government militia to which Mcveigh belonged, knew about imminent plans to bomb a federal building?

Edited by UNTflyer

According to the 1st trailer, its the U.S. government. Many important documents were stored there like the Whitewater investigation documents.

That's just the words of a guy being interviewed.

The gist of the documentary is that the government knew beforehand that Murrah was a specific target and that April 19th was the likely date. In turn, they built the Lone Nut explanation even though the evidence indicates many members of the Elohim City group, including a former German intelligence officer, worked on the bombing. Why? Because they worried that it would come out that they had advanced knowledge of the plot.

They also lay out the evidence that the building was wired to blow from the inside, supported by official reports and local news clips of reports of multiple undetonated bombs being removed from the uncollapsed side of the building on the day of the bombing.

Edited by UNTflyer

Isn't this a sports site? I haven't posted before now but feel compelled to. I check this site for info on my MeanGreen. Can't we leave the political BS to the other sites?

This part of the site is The Eagle's Nest... where there should be pie for everyone.

I like pie.

• Upvote 3

An Air Force investigation stated that it was impossible for a truck bomb to cause the damage to the Murrah Federal Building?

It wasn't an Air Force investigation. It was a retired brigadier general who investigated the bombing on his own time.

• Upvote 1

---Let me guess ---- the JFK deal was a conspiracy, Lee Harvey had help...... John Wilkes Booth was not killed but lived to an old age.. Jessie James wasn't shot by Ford .... Billy the Kid died at Granbury 50 years later..... Pearl Harbor was an inside job, we knew they were coming ...Hitler escaped Berlin... and died in Brazil.... the Twin Towers had explosives inside (a plane could not have cause all that (Rosie O'Donell, the expert enginner claims that also others)... and who knows what else...

Edited by SCREAMING EAGLE-66
  • Upvote 2

---Let me guess ---- the JFK deal was a conspiracy, Lee Harvey had help...... John Wilkes Booth was not killed but lived to an old age.. Jessie James wasn't shot by Ford .... Billy the Kid died at Granbury 50 years later..... Pearl Harbor was an inside job, we knew they were coming ...Hitler escaped Berlin... and died in Brazil.... the Twin Towers had explosives inside (a plane could not have cause all that (Rosie O'Donald, the expert enginner claims that also others)... and who knows what else...

You forgot about us not going to the moon.

---Let me guess ---- the JFK deal was a conspiracy, Lee Harvey had help...... John Wilkes Booth was not killed but lived to an old age.. Jessie James wasn't shot by Ford .... Billy the Kid died at Granbury 50 years later..... Pearl Harbor was an inside job, we knew they were coming ...Hitler escaped Berlin... and died in Brazil.... the Twin Towers had explosives inside (a plane could not have cause all that (Rosie O'Donald, the expert enginner claims that also others)... and who knows what else...

Don't forget about us not getting into CUSA.

• Upvote 2

Billy the Kid died at Granbury 50 years later.....

Just to clarify, that supposed Billy the Kid was a resident of Hico. We don't take to no horse thieven desperados in these parts.

If you drive through Hico, a stop at the Billy the Kid museum is a must (if your into that type of thing).

This must be proven. Contact mythbusters.

I, for one, have no desire to know the truth.

Women fart.

I dated a girl for 5 years. During these 5 years- I literally never heard her fart. And she was never in the bathroom long enough to poop....

5 years! How did she keep that up???

When we broke up, I wanted to ask her how she did it, but the timing for that just didn't feel right for some reason.