1st ESPN Mock Draft

H-towngreen

http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/draft2012/story/_/id/7712831/nba-mock-draft-version-1

ESPN's Chad Ford has his first Mock Draft up. It's only the 1st round and T-Mitch is not in it but is listed as one of the "next 5 in". One thing to consider is that there is also no Europeans listed in this Mock. There is always a few that are selected in the first round.

He's been told by scouts he would be drafted anywhere from 18 - 26, but if he stays he could potentially be a top 5 pick next year...

I think that matches up w/ most of the mock drafts I've seen. This draft should be a little stronger since some guys from last year stayed another year because of the lock out.

I just hope he gets good advice. I'd love to see him back but he has to do what's best for him. If that's what scouts told him, I think he should come back.

TM is a smart dude. He must declare in 2 weeks and he's still going to class & study hall's. I'm not saying, I'm just saying...

Great news. If he was absolutely declaring for the draft, I doubt he would be keeping up with studies and grades. Staying one more year would be in his best interest, and great for UNT fans, also.

• Upvote 2

I don't want to go ahead and do cartwheels ... Yet. There is still a lot of money on the table. Difference is leave now

and you can be rich. Leave next year and you can be set for life

Plus leaving this year and he takes the risk of potentially falling out of the 1st round and thus not guaranteeing himself any money at all. Anything can happen on draft day

Like I said , Tony is smart. So I'm practicing my cartwheels

Edited by NT03
  • Upvote 1