North Texas Thread From CUSA Board

MeanGreen61

Several UNT threads on the CUSA board. This one started by a Middle Tennessee poster.

Interesting comment by ricefansite.

Tulsa would be happy too. I would welcome them in. I truly feel their upside is way more than SMU and about equal to Houston (maybe just a bit below that since the DFW area has a few more D1 schools than its Houston counterpart)

http://csnbbs.com/showthread.php?tid=558652

Edited by MeanGreen61

I think we're all conditioned to keep this kind of thing in check, but the prospects look promising and that alone can make one's pants go crazy; that is, unless Norah Jones suddenly showed up in one of Victoria Secret's best. (I'd say Fredericks of Hollywood but that would stretch things a bit too much). And on that thought I think will just go take my blood pressure meds.

Lots of wub going on toward UNT from CUSAbbs board...(presently).:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1