Tony Mitchell Staying................ well maybe

mgfan

Guest MeangreenfanInTejas

More than likely works for me!!! Thank you Tony and we hope you and the team have a fantastic tourney! Can't wait to see it in person!! GMG!

If Tony stays another year and CJ,JW are able to make it back to the team, add in Odoh and Overlander, this team is a top 25 team. The way Alzee has played this season....I'm getting excited already. But first things first, Sun Belt Tourny Time!!!

as long as he can get eligable...justin patton should be around too right? or did this year count?

I'm assuming he's going to leave because he has an opportunity to get scouts' interest and has a chance to go to the NBA. You get very few chances and sure he may not be a high pick or first round at that but if the buzz is around that he'll go in the 2nd round then that is still pretty decent money and I wouldn't fault him one bit for taking on that opportunity.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm assuming he's going to leave because he has an opportunity to get scouts' interest and has a chance to go to the NBA. You get very few chances and sure he may not be a high pick or first round at that but if the buzz is around that he'll go in the 2nd round then that is still pretty decent money and I wouldn't fault him one bit for taking on that opportunity.

2nd round in the NBA draft gives you a better than 50% chance of ending up in the NBA developmenat league.

The smart decision would be one more year at UNT.

2nd round in the NBA draft gives you a better than 50% chance of ending up in the NBA developmenat league.

The smart decision would be one more year at UNT.

I don't doubt that but you never know...sometimes that draft and NBA can be very enticing. The smart thing is to wait a year but there is never any telling what's going through the head of a 19 or 20 year old.

Based purely on my speculative opinion of his non-verbal behavior, he will not be back. Of course, I truly hope I am 100% wrong.

I said I hope I am 100% wrong. Why does everyone have -1 me?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

My kids get a goofy smirk on their faces when they tell a fib. My guess is that Chrisfisher is referring to the smirk Tony had when he said he'd probably be back. I hope he's reading too much into it.

That's part of it... I hope I am not reading too much either.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Based purely on my speculative opinion of his non-verbal behavior, he will not be back. Of course, I truly hope I am 100% wrong.

Um, he'll be back. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who heard Tony say he'll be back. They also saw Alzee pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

• Upvote 2