Joe biden and Contraception

---In a travel book I was reading last week[ DK Eyewitness Travel... a well known series ]. It stated that Italy had the lowest birth rate in Europe.... hmmmm.... The Pope lives in Rome (Vatican City) ....obviously a lot of those Italians (and Catholics) are not following the Pope's mandate about opposing contraception.. either that or those hot-blooded Italian men aren't as advertised (which having been there several times.. I know isn't true..) They pursue about any woman... had to run several off from female-students that were traveling with me. Also remember their Bunga-Bunga President recently???

--Pretty much the Catholic outrage is from the priests not their general public... and they have other worse problems they need to address. Perhaps it is those guys that need to be excommunicated... They even tossed Galileo out for saying the Earth revolved around the Sun...instead of that we were the center of the universe.. Sometimes they are wrong.

Edited by SCREAMING EAGLE-66
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Pictures or it didn't happen

---You are kidding... Next week on Spring Break.. [ wife is a Latin teacher ]we have 35 high school kids headed for Italy for Spring Break... ..and no I don't post or even take pictures of the locals hitting on the girls we have with us.

Edited by SCREAMING EAGLE-66