Sun Belt tournament finals watching party in Fort Worth

UNT90

Will be at Fox and Hound downtown. We will have our own room with sound. See you Tuesday about 5:30pm.

Thanks so much for taking the lead and getting this set up for those in the Ft. Worth area and who cannot be in Hot Springs for the event. It's great that you have set this up as I know how you must plan ahead to secure these locations. Thanks again...GO MEAN GREEN! See you in Hot Springs.

No damn Jinx here. Sun Belt watching party is on for Fox and Hound downtown Fort Worth. We will have 2 T.Vs in our own room with sound. Post on here if you plan to attend!!

GMG!!

Just moved from Austin to Mansfield. I think my wife and I will be there since it is so close.

Just moved from Austin to Mansfield. I think my wife and I will be there since it is so close.

Cool. I'll be the tall guy with the UNT shirt that still smells like cigarette smoke and green beer from Lucky's. :beerhat:

We have the room from 5:30 to 9:30