Better Without JW/CJ?

CMJ

We def need that depth on our team! I also think that Trey and Forrest have not filled the shoes, much less met expectations. We do need those 2 to get their S%#& in line next year.

I guess if anything it has given Alzee and Brandon the time to shine... Next year will look pretty good if Mitchel stays. If not do we even bother signing a player? There are not very many good ones left....

I believe that MTSU wants to play like they would be the best team in the conference even if Williams and Jones were eligible. Don't want to face up to the fact that NT should have beat them and almost did with a depleted squad. NT has no depth now, discontinuing that Williams and Jones would have to continue to get better and more comfortable playing with Mitchell, there is no way that NT is better without maybe the two best freshmen in the league not named Mitchell.

• Upvote 1

Saying that we are better without CJ and JW is laughable. Thinking about next season, with or without Mitchell (hopefully with), gets me pretty excited. Chris Jones, Jordan Williams, Roger Franklin, Jacob Holmen, Alzee Williams, Tony Mitchell, Justin Patton, and then hopefully a more developed Norris/other players = Great Things for next season.

• Upvote 1

Saying that we are better without CJ and JW is laughable. Thinking about next season, with or without Mitchell (hopefully with), gets me pretty excited. Chris Jones, Jordan Williams, Roger Franklin, Jacob Holmen, Alzee Williams, Tony Mitchell, Justin Patton, and then hopefully a more developed Norris/other players = Great Things for next season.

I agree. I truly believe that Chris and Jordan are going to be better players next season even though they did not play a full season this year. I see these two being far more disciplined on the court and off the court. Tony is coming back. No worries. Unless he lifts us to the sweet 16, he is coming back.

Lots of good people over there at ualr. As frustrating as it was for us last year they are a well coached team and a good group of intelligent fans.

Will neighbor is the most interesting player in the conference to me after tony Mitchell. I don't even think he is playing at 100% this season and he is killing people including us in the first game. We played him well this last game and I don't think it's a coincidence that we won because of it.

On topic: both Jordan and Chris were turnover prone in their short stint with us. Uta was able to take full advantage with their athletes. Ull, fau and middle might have been nightmares. Do I think we are a better team without them? No, i think there would not have been so many close games. I think some of these close losses turn to close wins and some of the close wins grow in margin of victory. It would have just been more frustrating to watch, and maybe only because they were freshmen. They will be huge assets going forward.

• Upvote 1

We def need that depth on our team! I also think that Trey and Forrest have not filled the shoes, much less met expectations. We do need those 2 to get their S%#& in line next year.

I guess if anything it has given Alzee and Brandon the time to shine... Next year will look pretty good if Mitchel stays. If not do we even bother signing a player? There are not very many good ones left....

There's always a possibility of picking up a decent player in this area. But any replacement likely will not fill Tony's shoes.

Lots of good people over there at ualr. As frustrating as it was for us last year they are a well coached team and a good group of intelligent fans.

Will neighbor is the most interesting player in the conference to me after tony Mitchell. I don't even think he is playing at 100% this season and he is killing people including us in the first game. We played him well this last game and I don't think it's a coincidence that we won because of it.

On topic: both Jordan and Chris were turnover prone in their short stint with us. Uta was able to take full advantage with their athletes. Ull, fau and middle might have been nightmares. Do I think we are a better team without them? No, i think there would not have been so many close games. I think some of these close losses turn to close wins and some of the close wins grow in margin of victory. It would have just been more frustrating to watch, and maybe only because they were freshmen. They will be huge assets going forward.

Does he drink beer?

• Upvote 1