A Message from UNT Cheer and Coach Traci O'Neal

Harry

I encourage everyone to click on the links in this thread or the photos of our Cheer Squad coach and members in the GMG.Com Gallery and read what our support means to them. I don't know if everyone is aware, but there are no scholarships available to UNT Cheer members other than those available to any other "regular" student enrolled at UNT. As you can see from some of their comments, a portion of the proceeds from our GMG.Com BB CLASSIC II will be used to help establish a Cheer Squad scholarship. I am proud to be part ...even a small part...of this effort, and I hope several others here who have not signed up to play or who have not considered donating to this worthwhile event will read these comments and think about possibly supporting UNT Cheer.

Any amount would be greatly appreciated and certainly put to a very good use.

Thanks for your help and support.

• Upvote 1

Bump....hey, folks...I know there are some of you that could afford to help out with benefit for the great Mean Green Cheer Squad. Even $5 would help and you wouldn't even miss it! Our PayPal goal is $500 and we are good way from that goal right now. Overall I would hope this event could raise in the neighborhood of $4,000 for the squad. Got to set goals if you are ever going to reach them, right? So, just like it is WHY NOT NORTH TEXAS...It's why not $4,000 for the Cheer Squad here! Please help...thanks, and......

What are you waiting for? Please read the notes from a few members of the Cheer Squad and the Squad's Coach, Traci O'Neal.

Many thanks to all who are supporting this event.

Still time to sign up to play....

SIGN-UP DEADLINE IS FRIDAY, MARCH 16th at 4PM.

AD SALES AND PURCHASES DEADLINE IS FRIDAY, MARCH 16th.

Donations deadline is NEVER...keep 'em coming even through game day.

Silent Auction item ideas? Got something you might like to donate to the silent auction? PM me....just need to know what the item is by Friday, march 30th and have the item or certificate for the item at game day on the 31st.

Thanks to all for your support.