UH fan comes in peace

UHLawdog

Question for the board from a UH fan. I've read in a number of places where UNT is supposed to come to Houston this fall. But IIRC, our trip to Denton to open up your new stadium was a one-off deal. I've never seen anything (press release, etc.) from an official source that confirms that our schools signed a one-and-one. Does anyone here have any info?

BTW, we enjoyed our trip to your new stadium, and best wishes for your coach's full recovery. The Grey Goose line was awesome! Thanks in advance, and good luck this season.

• Upvote 6

Thanks for coming by and your kind words. Our understanding is we will be in Houston this year. We do not as of yet have a final schedule to confirm that date with you but I hear it was supposed to be a one and one with us playing the return game in Houston this year (2012).

Question for the board from a UH fan. I've read in a number of places where UNT is supposed to come to Houston this fall. But IIRC, our trip to Denton to open up your new stadium was a one-off deal. I've never seen anything (press release, etc.) from an official source that confirms that our schools signed a one-and-one. Does anyone here have any info?

BTW, we enjoyed our trip to your new stadium, and best wishes for your coach's full recovery. The Grey Goose line was awesome! Thanks in advance, and good luck this season.

Did you go to UHLC? Or do you just have a dog named Law or something?

Did you go to UHLC? Or do you just have a dog named Law or something?

Indeed. UHLC Class of 1997, UH undergrad Class of 1992.

Thanks for the responses. I wouldn't mind making another trip up there - my first job out of law school was at the Denton County DA's office. It was nice to see the area again.

There are a couple of folks on our board who recall that our deal was a one-off, but no one (me included) can find the press release that says that on either school's official site. Oh well, I guess we'll all find out soon enough.

Indeed. UHLC Class of 1997, UH undergrad Class of 1992.

Thanks for the responses. I wouldn't mind making another trip up there - my first job out of law school was at the Denton County DA's office. It was nice to see the area again.

There are a couple of folks on our board who recall that our deal was a one-off, but no one (me included) can find the press release that says that on either school's official site. Oh well, I guess we'll all find out soon enough.

I'm actually going to visit the UHLC next Friday. I was accepted a week ago and it is my top choice.

I'm looking forward to having another school to root for. If I do go there next fall I will definitely take a Saturday off to go to the UNT game.

/sorry for thread hijack.

I'm actually going to visit the UHLC next Friday. I was accepted a week ago and it is my top choice.

I'm looking forward to having another school to root for. If I do go there next fall I will definitely take a Saturday off to go to the UNT game.

/sorry for thread hijack.

And you'll be wearing green...right