Marshall AD Mike Hamrick on the Alliance (Video)

Harry

Not trying to expose even more of my Baby Boomer sarcasm, but the Marshall AD sounds like most any other AD at a school trying to upgrade and go up the NCAA totem pole. I guess they all take AD 101 in their curriculum and learn a variety of canned speeches :ph34r: ...and I think many of us have heard most all of them.

I loved AD and HFC Hayden Fry when he was at UNT, but even he had a few canned ones himself but he was much more entertaining than most with his Texas chic. I don't like those who talk, talk, talk, and never do, do, do; that is, never do what they say they are going to do (and like some in Washington, do the opposite of what they publicly say they are going to do behind closed doors like a thief in the night)..

I don't think the Marshall AD (who BTW really sounds like a pretty bright and astute person) mentioned any schools at all except what his was doing to upgrade facilities to keep up with what other Alliance schools have done or will soon be doing.

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen