Meeting this Sunday between MWC - CUSA in Dallas

GreenFlag

No its not. The last meeting was the 90-day meeting from the merger announcement.

This meeting is the direct response to the Memphis-Big East announcement. You know they agreed to these "emergency" meeting in the event that any members left.

The scary news is no article has mention expansion since Memphis is out and the alliance is at 16.

Heck. If SDSU can simply begin sending inuendos and get a Big East invite, I guess anything is possible.

Adding the top destination city in the country with a hot up and coming bball program is not something I see happening but who knows these days! The bball talent that comes out of Las Vegas is crazy and the Big 12 could begin to dance in the Pac 12's neighborhood.

I think CUSA and MWC poaching is finally over. That is why I think they decide the future of merger soon.

As for thinking big we need to continue to grow our programs. The Dallas playground, 100,000 alums, baseball coming - the ACC and Pac 12 don't have a Texas presence yet. How long until they begin looking at the rich real estate. A "boise state" build by UNT could open up doors in the next 5 years as I don't see the landscape of college football ever going stagnant again.

Glad the Rebels are thinking big (the AD out here in Vegas does). We should too.

GMG