Trice

Dr. Seuss

I call that keeping it PC. I know you disagree.

We've experienced, too. Like certain transfers to SMU who said they were giving up football.

Agree. There's no question that everyone on scholarship wants to play. The question is, or became here, how likely was he to play once he got in Stoops' doghouse? With Stoops' history of running off players that get in the doghouse, not very likely.

It's all good. I'm sure Trice was chuckling a little when OU had injuries to their secondary and started getting bombed.

And question, if Trice was that good coming out of high school, does anyone know why he transferred out of OU? Just curious.

Various rumors, you can find them on Google. Nothing bad against him, whether they are true or not. It had nothing to do with his playing ability, academics, or character, as far as I can tell. We just need to be giddy we can look forward to watching him light up opponents next year.

Agree. There's no question that everyone on scholarship wants to play. The question is, or became here, how likely was he to play once he got in Stoops' doghouse? With Stoops' history of running off players that get in the doghouse, not very likely.

It's all good. I'm sure Trice was chuckling a little when OU had injuries to their secondary and started getting bombed.

It's funny how people actually know his story and people still won't listen